Monday, August 15, 2005

Lemoney Snicket.....My God, how pathetic can an actor get?

I saw only a half-hour of it and than clicked on the "STOP" button....will he ever change from the man behind "The Mask" into something more valuable like the guy from "The Truman Show"?
EVERY MOVE he's making in this sad story, is taken from "The Mask", even his quite boring lines..and yes, I'm talking about Jim Carey....the only guy who really deserves an applause is the make-up man/woman....that IS a great accomplishment, really....
Most of all I loved Sunny, the little one (who could become a great star) who bites her way through the story, great kid and GREAT lines!!! Probably the only good ones in the movie. Meryl Streep is herself, getting old, completely confused as ever in real life, but cute in her own way. Violet is the beauty: a smaller replica of Norah Jones, cute, can REALLY act!!! The rest I just forgot (maybe except for the short appearance of this Irish/Scottish actor with his funny accent and his weird love for snakes......).......don't buy the movie, rent one, you will see WHY!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your right but you forgot klaus and I thought he did good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home