Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Creating that deep sensation of feeling blue......a review

This time something Scandinavian......for a while ago I saw a program on STV1 (Swedish TV channel 1) ; a kind of livin' room and everybody talking english(UR-educational channel) and there was she, Nina Kinert, lovely little lady, talking about longing, feelings, feeling blue and she sang a beautiful song that really broke my heart.....

Finding her music on record was almost impossible, but today I finally could put mu hands on her first album: Heartbraketown (when she broke my heart I didn't know anything at all about her....)
At the same time I discovered that she will issue a new album "Let there be love" on october 26th...and of course I pre-ordered it...

Her style is simple, a real groovy mix of "feeling blue", Joan Baez, Coleman Hawkins and a fabulous bassplayer....and great lyrics...it fits really in this time of year, autumn, rain, falling yellow leaves, the clouds hurrying towards winter...the wind blowing your sorrows away...really cool...

Take a trip to your local music-store......the label is Sony...and yes, she sings in English...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home